OBU uses an online transcript service for transcript requests.
- Electronic transcripts are $7 per transcript
- Official paper transcripts are $10 per transcript
Transcripts are processed in the order they are received. Normal processing time is 1-3 business days and does not reflect delivery time. During peak activity times at the university (beginning or end of terms, current or new student registration, or graduation) it will take longer than normal to process a transcript.
Transcripts for work prior to Fall 1992 are on hard copy and may take additional days to process.
Transcripts mailed to the student should remain unopened with the seal not broken to be considered official. Check with the institution to make sure student received transcripts received in this manner is considered official.
Former OBU and SGU Students/Alumni
Order Transcript Online
Current students may order transcripts online through Self Service Banner.
- Click the "Student" tab
- Click "Student Records"
- "Order Official Transcript"
- Follow the instructions provided.
- NOW - transcript will reflect the current grades/classes as of the day you make your request
- HOLD FOR GRADES - transcripts will not be printed until a week after the end of the semester
- HOLD FOR DEGREE - transcripts will not be printed until a week after commencement
- A valid major credit or debit card
- An email account
- Your signed consent
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.